Hadsten House has been working closely with local, state and federal health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. You may notice some changes around the property. Our primary focus for reopening has been implementing measures to help keep our guests and team members safe and well during the COVID-19 crisis. This is including, but not limited to, increased cleaning and disinfection of common areas, personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements, temperature scanning and social distancing.
SAFE + WELL MEASURES WE ARE IMPLEMENTING
- Temperature Screening Kiosks - You will need to scan your temperature daily through one of our touchless kiosks.
- Face Coverings - You are required to wear a face covering in all common areas outside you room.
- Keep the Space - Please practice social distancing at all times when on property.
- Guest Room Standards - Industry leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch areas.
- Physical Barriers - Physical barriers have been put in place at the hotel front desk.
- Conveniently Clean - Hand sanitizing stations have been place on property for your convenience.
SAFE + WELL GUIDELINES
To help keep everyone safe, we ask that you follow these guidelines.
- Practice Social Distancing (at least 6 feet).
- Practice frequent and thorough hand washing (minimum of 20 seconds).
- Use hand sanitizer after touching shared and public surfaces.
- Please refrain from touching your face.
- Please stay home if you are demonstrating any cold symptoms, have a fever or feel sick.
- Please practice respiratory etiquette. Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
We have taken extra precautions when it comes to your health and safety. A full list of guidelines and the safety measures we have taken can be found on our SAFE + WELL page.